Eligibilities and Procedures
- Pay non refundable application fee: Rp 1.500.000,- via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri as described here.
- Complete the online application form.
- Complete following documents:
- Completed Application Form (online application)
- Certified copy of high school academic report (from the first semester until the last semester)
- Copy of Identity Card (student card/KTP/Passport)
- Size 4x6 colored photos (3 pieces)
- All documents must be sent to the Faculty of Economics and Business UGM, Admission Office Jl. Sosio Humaniora, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55281 before the due date of application period.
- Admission Card can be printed three (3) days before admission test date.
- Indonesian High School qualification with good academic records
- A-Level qualification, IB qualification, or equal with Indonesian High School qualification.
- English language proficiency, as indicated by TOEFL score of at least 500 (ITP) or 5.0 (IELTS) or 60 (IBT). Application whose score below the minimum requirement may be considered for enrollment based on probationary condition.
- Good Academic capability, as indicated by score of UAT (undergraduate Admission Test).