Eligibilities and Procedures
- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id, click here.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150kb and maximum 200kb):
For application who graduated in 2015 and 2016 For application who graduated in 2017 Format Colored Photograph with white background Colored Photograph with white background *.jpg High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureante or equivalent certificate High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12 High school academic report from grade 10 to 12 ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student Card) National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN) Certificate ITP TOEFL/IBT TOEF/IELTS (if any)
*Min score: 527/69-70/5.5
ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/Student Card) Certificate ITP TOEFL/IBT TOEF/IELTS (if any)
*Min score: 525/69-70/5.5
- Pay non refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as described here.
- Print application form, if you can not print the application form or your online application fail, please contact us at 0274-6491808/551222 or email your payment receipt and all of required documents to email@example.com.
- Admission Card can be printed here three(3) days before admission test date.
- Indonesian High School qualification with good academic records
- A-Level qualification, IB qualification, or equal with Indonesian High School qualification.
- English language proficiency, as indicated by TOEFL score of at least 525 (ITP) or 5.0 (IELTS) or 69-70 (IBT). Application whose score below the minimum requirement may be considered for enrollment based on probationary condition.
- Good Academic capability, as indicated by score of Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST).